M3M Corner Walk Price Plan

Inventories Size (sq.ft) BSP/sq.ft (₹)
Lower Ground 357.76 - 3433.72
Upper Ground 456 - 3352.11
First Floor 448 - 1998.59
Second Floor 221 - 7479.59
Office On Request*


The commercial marvel introduced by the M3M developer is anticipated to be the new epicenter of Gurgaon city. Developed to resonate and matched the exurban lifestyle of the city with affluent possibilities. The commercial project M3M Corner Walk is an eccentric mix-use development offering state-of-the-art high-end retail units and other commercial sauces. The commercial landmark provides luxury to the new end with grand and exclusive two-sided access. The future-ready new-generation office and retail avenue are packed with 9 years lease guarantee and 3 years lock-in period with an assured 10% rental return.

The iconic Corner Walk comes at a starting price of ₹69 Lakhs* Onwards and offers an attractive price plan. The pricing plan assures a 10% of rental return with 3 years lock-In and 9 years lease guaranteed. Any units introduced can be invested with just 10% of the price of chosen inventory. The price list of the M3M Corner Walk comes at ₹18,750 for the lower ground floor, ₹18,750 for the ground floor, ₹14,000 for the upper ground floor, ₹11,500 for the first floor, and ₹11,000 for the second floor. All price plans mentioned above are per sq. ft.

The payment plans for the M3M Corner Walk come in an affordable range and are well-planned. The different plans are 50:50 with an assured Rental Return of 10% Per Annum which is 50% within 30 days and the other 50% On offer of Possession. A plan B is also available at 90:10 with an assured Rental Return of 11% Per Annum 90% within 30 days and the other 10% On offer of Possession. All the pricing list of the project is priced in Rs. per sq. ft.

M3M Corner Walk